1 ¼ c almond flour (use sesame seed flour for a nut free option)
¾ c of swerve or other sugar substitute
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp of salt
3 ½ oz. cream cheese
4 tbsp. softened butter
1 tsp of vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F / 180C / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large stand-up mixer bowl beat on high the butter with the sugar substitute until light and fluffy and well incorporated.
3. Next add the cream cheese and vanilla and mix well. Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
4. Lastly, add all the dry ingredients until well combined.
5. In a well-greased cake or loaf pan or cupcake pan bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top.
6. If making cupcakes bake for 20-25 minutes
I’ll just get my tea cup and plate
There are a variety of recipe ideas within this blog, and not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.
All the best Jan